Phone: (902) - 894.7371 Fax: (902) - 368.2178
For reservations please call: 1.800.565.RODD(7633)
Step into historic elegance as you enter the grand lobby with its marble floors and barrel-vaulted ceilings. Built in 1931, the Rodd Charlottetown features the luxury characteristics and details synonymous with Canadian National Railway Hotels.
Our distinctive guestrooms and suites are tastefully decorated with impeccable replicas of period furnishings, linens and draperies. Spacious Victorian style conference rooms are perfect for hosting elegant weddings, meetings or events.
Guests enjoy the perfect blend of "old world" charm combined with all the convenient amenities of an indoor pool, fitness room, sauna and whirlpool. You can easily explore all the culinary, cultural and coastal experiences downtown Charlottetown has to offer on foot starting with the Confederation Center of the Arts.
- 115 Guestrooms & Suites (all which feature mini fridges)
- Exclusive Suite Floor (with large soaker tubs and fireplaces)
- Roof-top Patio and Garden with Fabulous Views of the City
- Chambers Restaurant & Bar
- Meeting Facilities
- Specialize in Weddings
- Seasonal Dinner Theatre
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Pool/ Sauna/ Whirlpool
- Business Centre
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Limited Complimentary Parking
- Pets Welcome
- Kids Eat Free (May - October)
- Motorcycle Rates Available