Book Now

1 800 565 RODD (7633)

Package Conditions

All packages require a credit card deposit of 25% per room booking, which will be deducted from the guest's credit card upon making reservations (Mastercard, VISA or American Express). The remaining 75% is due upon check-in. Cancellation of a package is to be made 3 days prior to day one of package in order to receive a refund . However, a $10 administration fee per room cancelled will be deducted from the 25% pre-paid deposit. The cancellation charge within 3 days is 100% of the package price. When requested, written confirmation of packages will be sent. Vouchers for package components will only be issued upon check-in. All rates are subject to applicable taxes. Package rates are subject to change except when reservations have been confirmed. All rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars. 

Golf Conditions: Cancellations or changes to tee times must be made 3 days prior to day one of package to avoid charges. The golf course will charge your credit card for no-shows. If the weather is inclement, but the course remains open, there will be no refunds. Golfers must check-in and pick-up vouchers before proceeding to the golf course. Dress code in effect at all courses. Non-metallic spike shoes.

Contact Us

Rodd Hotels & Resorts
PO Box 432
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7K7
Phone: 902.892.7448
Fax: 902.368.3569
Toll Free: 1.800.565.RODD (7633)
Make Hotel Reservations Online